Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Muslim Blogger In The Court of Lord GSB Seva Mandal Ganesha

146,949 items / 1,124,699 views

Most of my pictures in front of the Lord GSB Ganesha were shot by a Maharashtrian photographer bhakt Raghuveer.

I am thankful to him, as he shoots me every year as I shoot him every year too.

I have known him since three years but never knew his name one is so engrossed shooting the beauty of the Lord of the GSB Community.

And I shoot without holding anything back, I shoot the myriad moods of Lord Ganesh as every mood touches my moods too.

I shoot impulsively I shoot poetically and emphatically.

I shoot Faith barefeet whether it is mine or yours..

I give respect to your faith I get respect for my own Faith too..

does it matter
whether you are a hindu
or i am a muslim
he is eternity
we both
in our diverse ways
part of him
a stream
of peace hope
brotherhood and humanity
we both swim
faith that binds
us in a single hymn
keeps us fit
our soul trim
faith
the hope
the end of the tunnel
when lights go dim

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube