Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Continue With My Lalbagh Chya Raja Visarjan Pictures


147,143 items / 1,125,504 views

After I had finished shooting Lalbagh Chya Raja pictures at the gate I came near Ganesh Color lab and shot some Ganpatis moving towards their Visarjan journey..

This is an extremely long series and I went to the terrace of Ganesh Color Lab and shot the Lalbagh Chya Raja from the top I missed my Nikon 80 - 200 lens I had sold off to make my trip to Ajmer during the Urus.

I now shoot with a single lens 18-70,Nikon digital.

This was the only year that I did not run after Lalbagh Chya Raja he was always behind me as I walked in the procession along with him more as a devotee than a photographer.

I still have a lot of back log to post but I think I will complete this set ..about 8 GB .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube