Friday, August 20, 2010

Media To Survive Needs a Blog Transfusion

Posted at Indi Blogger

138,581 items / 1,072,553 views


Media will always be there and I wish Media Jiyo Hazaron Sal lekin..

For media the day of the journalist mafia is over and its the turn of the blogger to reap the rewards and to resurrect the soul of the already gone into a paralytic stroke the Indian Newspaper.

This is my personal thought media trying to choke the voice of the blogger totally imposible on the Internet.


The media has to accept the contribution of the blogger at all costs together we can weave a of a world without barbed wires a world with a better tomorrow for the unborn child

And this is my first blog that I shall post from Indi Blogger to Flickr..


I am never short of pictures ,,


Thank you Renie Ranvin..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube