Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy World Photography Day 2010

\138,359 items / 1,071,245 views

This is attitude and no photographer could shoot a photographer like this and sometimes it requires love passion dedication not just to photography but to the photographer in this case me and so the person who shot me baring my soul is a woman who always considered photography my mistress and than came the internet and the blogs my two illegitimate children and this woman who shot me bore it all in sheer womanly silence ..

The woman is none other than my wife Afshan Shakir grand mother of Marziya Shakir two and a half year old with the world in her pockets.

My wife has patiently seen my blow my fortune away and it hits her badly , cameras rolls lenses filters and whatnot ..and than came Marziya and Photography got an extension and a new lease on life.

And this World Photography day I dedicate to my wife you need a compatible accommodating wife to let you unleash your street pathos .. on the soul of Humanity.

Her only grouse was I am yet to make a Rupee through my photography.. but as I became a cosmic poet through photography she excuses my aberration under a few curses that are part of hate love syndrome called Marriage.

So I wish all of you a very Happy World Photography Day.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube