Thursday, August 12, 2010

Jab Zindagi Ko Kisi Aur Ki Zindagi Ke Sath Jodne Jate Hain

136,663 items / 1,059,023 views

I wrote this before beginning my first Ramzan fast as a Facebook note but deleted it I hate Facebook notes it does not serve any purpose specially as a blogger I find Facebook notes over conscientious struggle with words and reality.

I am a picture and text man.

This is for Ash Hussain my daughters best friend.

Jab Zindagi Ko

kisi aur ki

zindagi ke sath jodne

jate hain

toh rote rote

hai kya kya manzar

yad ate hain

ahiste

ahiste

ma ka ghar

bachpan ki dehleez

bhul jate hain

jab ham

apne shauhar

ke sath

ek naya ghar basate hain

aur apne naye ghar ki dehleez

ma ke ghar se behter banate hain

I have written thes few lines as the first drops of tears in Ramzan before I begin my fast head bowed in humility to the Almighty..


I dont much like Facebok notes as I am a a point and shoot blogger .

This is for Ash Hussain in reply to her note to me..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube