Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Curse of The Computer On The Soul of My Blog


136,665 items / 1,059,236 views

accusingly
she looks at
me with her
gaze
as
i try
to
stealthy
move
towards my computer
my usual sitting place
she barks out
when will
you change your ways
your pictures poems
blogs your prolific pace
why dont you sit
long hours busy
at your work place
so it goes on
every morning
every afternoon
every night
always
had the digital camera
not been invented
i swear i would have
not discovered the
computer
the internet
in the first place
giving my slides
to vishal bhende
my black white rolls
to mahindar patil
my color rolls
to foto center at fort
no madness
or computer craze
all changed overnight
buzznet blogspot
i embraced
fell in love
wanted to migrate
to alaska
a second wife
in place
till my children
tied me up
beat the shit
called my brains
the rolling pin
as mace
than came flickr
facebook twitter
this bloggers life
phased poems
belched and laced
6 years as blogger
dreams i have chased
a journaler she
called me once
no not my wife
the other goddess
some more love
dreams defaced
the curse of the computer
on the soul of my blog
my blogs my eunuch sorrow
a toxic waste
on my mutti colored ass
with vile comments
they cut copy and paste
pompous pedagogic
pedantic pen pushers
residing in
towers of babble
their wrath on me
misplaced
comments
on the soul
of my misfortune
totally in poor taste
yes i agree my
poems are gibberish
my pictures are fucked
but its with my angst
my poetic pathos
my anguish
as poison
i have rephrased
barefoot blogger
of mumbai
in the backwaters
of kerala
will definitely
not resurface
we indians
are the biggest racist
hitting our own
for our inconsistencies
our vacuous empty brains
our tragedy our malaise


I dreamt this poem and inspired by my wife and my first fast of Ramzan

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube