Sunday, August 15, 2010

Although I Have Deleted Her From My Fucked Consciousness

although
i have deleted her
from my fucked
consciousness
she haunts me
night and day
i told her to fuck off
but she keeps
following me
in my lair
but no
i am not
willing to be
ensnared

falling in love
with a transvestite
a circle in a square
we did make
an unusual pair
in cyberspace
our love was born
we shared
she who
lives across
the border
a pathan
hot blooded vixen
devil may care
a hormonal
hypersensitive
transvestite
feet fetish
going down under
the cybercafe chair
almost throwing up
i swear part
of my erotic
convulsions
in my poetic
face stare
a chapter
ended
when she
blocked me
for not wanting
to marry her online
end of my imaginary
nightmare
she reads me
in the blue toilet
of her desire
lap ton on her lap
in her night wear
a crystal Cinderella
like footwear
god alone knows
whether it was her
or me
who was unfair
asymmetrical
love hate
warfare


the transvestite s tale never ends once it begins with or without fanfare

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube