Tuesday, August 17, 2010

64 Independence Day and The Muslim Man

137,737 items / 1,066,486 views

he is a 100 %Indian
but they call him Muslim
appeased by all
political parties
as a lucrative vote bank
with empty promises
they seduce him
as a scape goat they use him
for crimes created by terror
as a suspect in the lock up
they abuse him
from an indian citizen
to a second class citizen
they reduce him..

And I write this when an innocent Muslim man is caught at the wrong place at the wrong time..I was once caught in a similar fashion for shooting the Gol Deval at Nul Bazar by an over enthusiastic cop who thought I was a terrorist and had to be let off from the VP Road Police Station when Mrs Punam Sinha wife of Mr Shatrughan Sinha put in a word for me..so imagine the fate of someone less convincing than me..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube