Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Natural Neem Brushes Ramzan Speciality

This is part of a series I shot of the food stalls at Bandra Station Road Compound Badi Masjid area and back to JJ Colony, this is a strange tour I took to shoot these street pictures of the spirit of Ramzan.

This is a set on Flickr and it would be impossible to cross blog.


And I shot all this before the Indi Bloggers meet but kept it on hold.

Even when I am at work my uploading continues as a batch of 100 pictures in every lot..I dont edit my pictures and f they are bad I delete them after they have been posted..some pictures accelerate my thinking juices , some give me whacky ideas on the sky walk was one of them.

I prefer shooting the streets from my ricksha or cabs and Ramzan photography gives me a real big kick I dont want to shoot the same places , and I am stuck for time ..but I will certainly cover some different areas when my emotional status gets better..


Most of these pictures I shall leave without text.. but than I could add text on an old pictures make it new bringing it forward in my photo stream and you would not know the difference.


I am having a lot of problems at work so I am not really happy shooting but as I always carry a camera with me I cannot resist.. and I try not to go overboard with my Ramzan pictures ..censure my word and moderate my street angst..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube