Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Marziya Shakir The Soul of My Photo Blog

137,713 items / 1,066,279 views

A Meet cannot be successful without the heart and soul of the people of the blog by the people of the blog for the people of the blog..


It was not the event managers no disrespect nor the sponsors but YOU all of you that made the difference you were the Soul in the body of a Blog .


You are the silver lining of my blog too and whatever my age experience short comings I learnt so much and I am still learning reading your comments you enthusiasm that touches us all.

Only You , are the vital force of the blogging community a blog is message of Peace on the Soul of Humanity..

A blog is the resurgence of the Holy Spirit in Man Woman and our surroundings


And this now becomes a blog dedicated to all of you on my next Flickr Post..

This was a comment i posted o Maithili Desai's post at Indi Blogger this morning

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube