Saturday, July 31, 2010

Its Better To Be Human Than To Be Divine

Its Better To Be Human Than To Be Divine


135,616 items / 1,042,795 views

we can be good
we can be rich
we can be kind
we can be charitable
hospitable divine
but it is all water
over a ducks ass
if we cant be human
we lose peace of mind
humility
the soul of mankind
god given eyes
but to pain
of others we are blind
we show we help
others pretentious
ostentatious
a thought
that slips our mind
so god created
salman khan
with human flaws
within his soul
the love
of humanity
he defined
BE HUMAN
embossed
underlined
salman told
the blind beggar
you lead
I follow
from behind
our paths
through
our collective
strength
combined


To
Salman Khan
in gratitude and humility


ps

All the pictures of Salman Khan I shot from posters at Mr Boney Kapoors office , when I went to see Mr Vinod Talwar my dear friend..

I pay salute to the original photographer who shot this I have merely reproduced the original and tweaked it with a poetic thought.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube