Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Child - Shot By Marziya Shakir Nikon D80

135,287 items / 1,026,515 views

This little child and her family consisting of aunts and an uncle including her mother and grandfather visited our house for lunch.


Her grandmother Hashmi from Lucknow was my wife's childhood friend had died a few months back leaving behind several daughters and two sons.

Hashmi was my wife's Lucknow lifeline in Mumbai., and her death hit my wife badly.


So when this family came home Marziya took the shot without being shy and the way she looked back made me feel that her dead grand mother might have whispered in her ears to give Marziya a good shot.

One grand daughter shooting another grand daughter now I let Marziya hold the camera without worrying it falls of her hand though she slings it around her neck..

She took the shot and after taking it checked it on the camera monitor.

Marziya is 2 and a half years old.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube