Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pain - Opinionated Pain

135,295 items / 1,027,173 views

from one world
to another world
it follows me to
and fro a pain
a pain that
wont go
a pain
that gave birth
in my mothers
womb
a pain
the only pain
that grows
through
my pictures
in humility
i show
poetizing
my angst
opinionated
pain
sometimes fast
sometimes slow
pain the only
tool in my word smithy
between words
and words in a row
pain the only shadow
my bete noire
i could never
overthrow
my words
my pictures
yeast like
words that dont
make dough
i cannot sell
what others sell
fruits of a
laden bough
although
pain has
its rewards
when seeing
one of my pictures
it heals
someone
i dont know
pain from
me to you
you to me as
it poetically flows
a barefeet blogger
dancing in the rains
a camera his
world froze


to nauman umair
designldg
memorable
flickr
moments
i owe

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube