Monday, May 31, 2010

Muslim Beggars That God Forgot

127,767 items / 932,194 views

perhaps they are no more
part of his cosmic plot
god now has a home
with the rich men
the poor man rots
denied of hope
he sits and squats
from birth to death
coins of pain
is all he got
in his hovel
of his net
his wife
his children
caught
begging
from one
closed door
to another
closed door
his wretched soul
you will spot
he surrenders
to his fate
his doomed lot
says the rich man
he was born to beg
no big deal
so what
while he
counts
the goodies
in his golden pot


as a photographer it was not the beggar
but domesticated badly bruised
pain i shot my bare feet
my sweltering soul burning hot

to marcel duvoix in gratitude for the poems he has written on me and my grand daughter marziya ..in his yet to be published anthology..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube