Sunday, May 16, 2010

Marziya And The New Goat

125,542 items / 900,689 views

This goat is quite sickly , and knows Marziya very well, and children and animals share a silent language of love and understanding.

Dont blame me for shooting a number of shots , not only as her grand father , but as a learner of life , as Marziya is a textbook that teaches us a new lesson everyday.

Yet in spite of her pictorial friendly nature I dont go overboard I shoot with total control..situations such as these as she speaks in the third person she will tell me Dada wont take Marziyas photo in her own childish way in Hindi.


Another thing maybe you guys may not believe , so many top shot photographers have visited my house met Marziya that some of their magic has rubbed off on her undeniably.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube