Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Butcher's Goat

125,561 items / 901,236 views

The butcher and the goat are two sides of life, and this particular butcher outside the slums does not have much regard for his animals, I saw a pair of lams that were in starvation and because I pass this way with my grand daughter I try not interfere with him , but it hurts.


I guess being a butcher is also his karmic fate , but he has no mercy it is just money at the end of the day.

This little goat too will be slaughtered and Marziya shows her love for animals .

Marziya and the goats get along very well,,sometimes I dont understand what the are saying to each other.

But they have a great human rapport and a child that love animals , will grow up to be a good person is what I believe in , pets add to the silence of our soul.

I have kept Alsatians , Persian cats and a monkey once upon a time much before Marziya was born.,


And I realized keeping a pet animal in small apartment is killing it softly with your song.

I decided never to keep pets at all.

I had Fishes too.

Now the only pet that takes most of my time is the Internet it has me by its collar, Facebook and Flickr..

Flickr is where I post all my blogs and pimp some of them scandalously shamelessly through Facebook and Twitter.

The average visitors to my Flickr photstream is 10000 every day.

From Flickr with a Pro account I cross-blog to Blogspot and Wordpress with a click of a mouse.

And I wish I could do that with a click directly cross blog from Flickr to Facebook..

Though the Flickr to Facebook tool is brilliant if all your pictures are at Flickr , it sends them to the respective album on Facebook.

www.keebler.net/flickr2facebook/

You have to manually copy and paste the text.. which is a pain.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube