Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Future Of The Slums Stares At Me

I am famous among the kids of the slums , my notoriety to fame is I shoot pictures , pictures these kids will never see as all of them are posted at Flickr on the Internet.

I sometimes think of giving them copies but than I am not too financially stable a single copy does not cost much but a lot of copies do and I would have to give to everyone in the slums.


A few years back I did make a lot of copies of the people I shot during Moharam but never met them again,.. and I gave them to a Shia guy to display on his Sabil the watering hole.

You might laugh I have not made prints of Marziyas pictures the older one I did, but no the new ones and I have shot over 9500 or more pictures of Marziya in two years.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube