Tuesday, April 20, 2010

You Telecom The Pain Never Ends

My net wenr dead just before midnight , and several messages to You Telecom my service provider is water on a ducks ass..

I received one message from them that I share with you..

Dear Sir,

We acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your e-mail.

Same is already escalated to our location operations and we are working on it to get the same ( connectivity problem faced during nights ) rectified at the earliest.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,
Navin Kumar Singh
( Customer care )
YOU Broadband & Cable India Limited




Dear Mr Naveen Singh Bhai

I told Arif to check my log and see the number of times my internet has failed even a few minutes back it stopped and honestly you guys dont seem to be bothered I am only a drop in the ocean and you guys punish me for being an existing client of over 6 years ..You dont even compensate me for the outage and the time I have lost ..I have no personal agenda against You Telecom but your infrastructure and all your bigwigs on the top are totally apathetic to the problems at grass root level..

Honestly even you have done nothing to alleviate my problems..

As Ever Firoze Shakir
237303


Its 11.20 and I am going through hell the page opens slowly my computer crashes and all this is thanks to your service ..i want you to feel my pain i blog at night and with your bad connection it is next to impossible why dont you check my log from your end



And even Lord Shiva cant help me this time ..my net died just a few hours before midnight , I went to sleep , its 3 am I am, blogging this now..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube