Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Light of My Pictures

123,772 items / 865,904 views

To get such a response , is possible if the kids like you , most of them like me because I am dressed strangely , but it is my camera they love , I doubt if any one of these kids have seen the pictures I shot of them..I could make copies and give it to them but I dont ..I used to do it once but it is an expensive affair as I shoot prodigiously non stop..

My pictures are on the internet and most of these kids may not know that at all.

I dont know their names I shoot without language , I thank them , always .

But they love to pose for me I shoot as I see them I dont change their direction or bother about light, they are light of my pictures even in the dark somber surroundings they live in.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube