Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wake Up Facebook Dudes

Facebook should place a spaceball on our pictures like Flickr does so nobody downloads them some of us are possessive about are pictures and our girl friends too..

One of the reasons I have blocked 59 albums posted at Facebook from everybody's view..merely saying our pictures are copyrighted does not help, that is why many photographer friends from Flickr joined me here ran away from Facebook never to come back unless Facebook dudes bring in necessary changes..to safeguard our material.. we should have the option on who can download our pictures ..my hijra pictures i took pains to shoot are all over the cyberspace without a courtesy link or link back to source.

my poem of pain piercing my eyeball

All this on my Facebook Wall
i have scrawled but will they read it
while my pictures are stolen
i get mauled as photographers
we might be a community small
but our material should be
safeguarded says it all
but all this to the facebook
developer dudes
is breaking our head
on a dumb deaf stonewall
money is the name of the game
dont play ball you are as short
as you are tall humility
is measured in kindness
love for all a barefeet blogger
on good friday requests
on his facebook pictures a
spaceball or a fire wall
call me a dickhead
or a screw ball with
my feelings my sense
of idealism dont play
hard ball.

dedicated to Marc Zuckerburg..
Cybernetic Jesus Christ of Facebook
its now your call in your court
lies my ball

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube