Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sometimes I Wonder If My Feet Could Talk

122,296 items / 839,436 views

would they grumble
would they complain
would they tell the
world he is insane
my feet in humility
that have kissed
the earth felt my pain
walking in muck
on fire in blood
on a treacherous
terrain
be it ajmer
the haji malang
mountain
the holy saint
or following
lalbagh cha raja
durga ma
a nirvana
attain
beyond
caste color
or creed
to be ordained
following jesus
reaching hussain
my bare feet
a cosmic moment
not at all vain
barefeet
they came
barefeet
they will go
from this
existence
of deceit
deception
corruption
fraud
murder
rape
hate
the only realty
in every grain
to this
accursed world
they do
not want
to come
back again
a dead poets
society
their only
domain

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube