Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Burning Feet

This was shot by me when I reached St Charles Vakola for the last stations of the Cross , I walked in through the bylanes of Vakola gaothan , and my feet were in terrible shape , when I reached the dias for the last event I placed my feet on a cardboard paper , but this was a reprieve for a few minutes only as I had to shoot the rest quick and fast... happening one after the other.

I was trying to edit some of my pictures posted at Flickr through the edit tool of Picnic but surprsingly my computer crashes both with Mozilla Firefoz and MIE.. I dont use Google Chrome.

The Picnic Help team are very quick in their respnse but sadly this problem of mine is unresolved ...

I will take a nap and dream a poem to add to this text.

This is the last lot of 240 pictures left to post in ths Good Friday series here at Flickr.

I slept for a while
it seemed like a mile
climbing mountains hills
lifes barriers became turnstile
sometimes i felt breath in
breathe out was not
worthwhile
as i slithered
on the face of the earth
like a docile
but posonous reptile
provoke me
i was vicious and vile
my pathos and passion
embedded
in my libido penile
i was pretentious
sometimes virile
flaccid almost streriile
my truth hidden
beneath textile
barefeet
astral gemstones
my sartorial lifestyle
was i hindu muslim
jew gentile
i was man
from gods kingdom
on earth exile
free but never
servile
humanity
humility
the essence
of my profile
alt control delete
remove as file

Uploaded by firoze shakir phot

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube