Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hijras and Indian Dogs Not Allowed

I dont say it
but at
Bombay Gymkhana
the rich mans hang out
it is word of Mouth
an elitist citadel
last vestige
of the British Vampire
human rules flout
it is about money
it is about clout
BNHS was not spared
no doubt
from a Far Paviloin
Goddess
My Hijra Guru
UNO returned iconic
Laxmi Narayan Tripathi
was thrown out
Amchi Mumbai
heart broken out
a racist slap
on the face
of humanity
stands out
a bad cut out
I protest
as a poet
her pain
I read it
aloud
consider
it my eloquence
of silence
or my souls shout
total black out

Laxmi Narayan Tripathi was shown the door for being a Hijra , at the Bombay Gymkhana .. for more details read the Sunday Mumbai Mirror I dont want to rob them of their hard earned Sunday revenue.. read this as a Blog

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube