Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Son Suffers for his Fathers Sins

He is buried in the mud, he will remain like this till evening , maghrib, he said I was mocking his penance by taking his pictures.I told him politely I wanted share his pain with others who , lived in pain, alleviating it in a different way.But he liked me, I was human, not a journo, I as a poet felt his pain as it touched me lyrically .I felt sorry for his son, who sat by his father collecting the few coins people threw at him..
Funny it takes just a coin t kill a mocking bird.
This wasa Buzznet featured photo...I doubt if I will ever go back to Hussain Tekri Jaorah, I try not to visit the city that I touch during Moharam,to add a newer one instead.I dont know where I will be I have not seen Iraq Iran or Damascus .
I will never visit Saudi Arabia where Shia spirtuality is under house arrest..
I am not at all a fan of Wahabbi thought per se...
For me Karbala is a heart beat...a cosmic reality of my Indian soul.
Coming to Flickr too, I think was pre ordained ,
My pictures live and breathe in the consciousness of your souls emulsion...unsepia stained...I moved away from I talk News but a few comments of a person endeared to my stories and pictures wrote this on my profile page that I copy here.
Her name is Janeabao , she is from Phillipines.

janeabao Fri Jun 15 17:47 MST
Where were you educated? It is very rare for photographers to have a good grasp of the language. You have both art and science in your work.

janeabao Fri Jun 15 19:48 MST
You make a very interesting member in this site. I am glad you didn't leave as you first intended. I am learning much from you.

[3] RE:2, posted by janeabao on 06/19/2007 01:33
(1) (0) | Reply to This
Firoze,

I had enjoyed your different approaches in writing and looking at things. Somewhere, somehow, you may be able to find the right site for you. The world is wide and big but we can always meet. If you cannot stay then, farewell.

Its very rarely you meet like minded soul mates on the cyberspace , that forms mutual respect adhering situation.
Actually I am not as agile flying from one web site to the other , if you click Hijdas ,Shias Sufis Naaga Sadhus, eunuch poetry, blog goddess , shia pandit, shia thug you will be thrown on my page at Word Press.Even cock as a search penetrates the silence of my webpage through Google Search.If you search for do you like it, mujra, eunuch, prostitute , you wont be able to get rid of me...even Flicker refugee is a popular tag connected to Photographer no1.
I quit Buzznet Refugee.
I am afloat on a raft at Buzznet as Shia Thug No1 sailessly sailing out of the silence of her heart..Please dont click on Firoze Shakir you will end up on Friar Tucks page ...Firoze Shakir is synonmous with what Aussies call Fuck wit...fucking wit you remain childless without becoming a father to 23 kids who all look like the neighbour hood cricket team..both sides and a refree to beat...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube