Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Human Mound of Despair

I have come home from my shop, I take the Insulin shot on my speckled opinionated ass, the shot is given with a vengeance by my wife.
Beneath my feet are in a bucket of water to clean them with antiseptic, I have stopped going bare feet since two months.
Here in the picture is a person sunbathing his sins, this is Hussaintekri Jaorah, it scares the Shias who are not used to all this as , this exorcising practice takes place at Sufi Dargahs .The Shias are not into Dargahs .Though they go to the Shrines of Shaheede E Saalis and a recently discovered Shia Saints grave in Patiala.

These Shrines of Shia Saints the Ahle Bait are under the administration of the Sunnis , so it has got a Sufi slant.
Hordes of poor Hindus, dalits untouchables demarginalzed come here for purifying themselves.This is a very depressing place ,here women roll on the floor from one Shrine to the other Shrine , totally unaware of pain , its a vow that along with the assistance from a relative they complete it...

I am updating this post today 20 March 2010

this world a vanity fair
the poor their sins bare
with god their street side
humility share
on the human mound
of despair
those who see them
fuck they care
oppressive pain
suppressive fear
everywhere
possessed souls
seeking release
from the devils snare
even the devil
has no time
to spare
his followers
being exorcised
from their nightmare
the devils stump tree
their chopped hair
unoiled machinery
of a soul
that cant be repaired
hollows as eyes
their blank stare
hussaintekri jaorah
holistic healing
on the wings of prayer



this is for glenn losack

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube