Saturday, March 20, 2010

Possession Exorcism and Penance

I have Matam pictures of this trip, street photography, but what fascinated me was the people over the hill, out of their senses,terminal cases,what hurt was not the mindlessness of the possessed person but his or her loved ones bearing the brunt..
The largest crowds of this possessed people were at the Shrine of Hazrat Abbas or the Shrine of Hazrat Ali..I will describe it through pictures.At 5 pm at the Shrine was Loban time this is frankincence the fumes of this would drive the possessed into frenzy..
The strength that came over them was out of this planet , I have seen guys smash their heads on the heavy iron doors no pain.. I saw a guy who was transformed into a serpent , he was human but his movements on the floor like a snake..he was quite angry when I fired my flash, you might think I am kidding , these are about 4 yeard old pictures, I had just bought the Nikon D70 he stopped my camera..it just went dead , I bought it to Mumbai gave it to the Nikon technicians Interfoto paid Rs 90000, I have the receipt..
You guys will think I am pulling a fast one, but there so much negative energy here that I cant tell you in words.I have awareness because of my Sufi mind control, but I wont say much
.Now to the picture , this is my last post for th night.This is a sewer pond, urine shit all the scum enters here from the bursting at the seams community lavatory ..the people in the pond are all possessed , in various stages , they dont eat drinks they are are in a stage of living dead..some have buried themselves alive in the muck, only the holes for the nostrils to inhale...
They are total zombies.. many have been left here in a zone of no return by their own relatives, they are nameless , just living..people throw money at them.. the stink here is bad, photography well it is at your own risk...There is more these are total 7 Cds ..I start this set with ritualism,raw gut tearing inhumanity..This s the largest holistic mental hospital,some go back cured, there is another one in Gujrat called Meena Datar at Unjha , I hope to visit one day.
Yes you are right there was this urge to remove my clothes jump into this muck, lie next to them.. to try to feel what they were feeling, but my looks my black long djellabas had me famous for the wrong reasons, young urchins followed me where ever I went..I was alone this was my first and last time..
I was later .warned with dire consequences for shooting them..
I was not allowed to shoot at the loban time..All the Shrines are run by the Sunnis...
This was a royal estate once upon a time ..under the Nawabs of Jaorah..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube