Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Nightmare Has Started all over Again

121,548 items / 801,211 views

Message Sent To You Telecom Customer Care today

My net my uploading was going on smoothly so I was not complaining but now every second the net goes dead and it shocks me at the kind of pathetic service you offer since evening it has gone thrice , and I can understand why owners of cyber cafe have thrown You Telecom out from their network and gone for other service providers and I dont blame them , nothing has changed from the day you set up your network , we are punished for no fault of ours and I am sure you wont even read this email..

It is sad and hurts me being an old existing customer who has stood by you in all your limitations

As Ever
Firoze Shakir
237303

You Telecom Customer Care Sucks and How ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube