Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Dont Know What To Write

121,549 items / 801,850 views

shot by jean marc gargantiel el gekko


I received a message on Flickr without offending the sender I add it to this blog post..

I am just amazed at your pictures. I can not tell you, words simply do not do you justice. I am equally taken with the subjects of your pictures, I'm so thankful to you for taking the time to photograph them and to post on Flickr. I have so many questions to ask, do you ever think about talking or writing with anyone online? I truly hope so.

E


squandering
my wingless soul
after a vision
totally out of sight
for the first time
as a poet
I dont know
what to write
a take off
dampened hopes
dampened spirit
without flight
I search
for her
in the darkness
of my soul
infinite
she leads me
misleads me
blindfolded
I keep quiet
within
the labyrinths
of her heart
that needs
no light
with a click
my pain
I hand write
she teases me
she releases me
beyond the gates
out of fright
she is not sure
whether to love me
or not love me
my spirit
into her
bower
she wont
invite
while the
world sleeps
she spins
her yarn
beyond
midnight
a cosmic poet
a blogger
a bleeding
Shiite
at her
closed doors
all night
from
the floating
magic
carpet
of his dreams
he cannot alight
at her feet
a passion like
meteor
falling
from a
great height


It took me an entire night to post these words that kept disappearing because of bad internet connection , and the worst service provider unfriendly and heartless , unapologetic the one and only curse of poets and bloggers You Telecom Cable and Broadband..Mumbai..

The Poetic Plight of a Wingless Blogger

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube