Tuesday, March 9, 2010

You Telecom The Worst Experience of a Life Time

121,548 items / 801,211 views

I have nothing personal against You Telecom , I pay my dues on time and I send my cheque to their Bandra office without default, I have been a You Telecom subscriber since 7 years now, I have taken the worst hit each time they changed their name but their colors of bad service infrastructure remained..

They dont even inform you that they are going for a major overhaul , before they decide to do one, for not paying your bill on time they send you messages on your mobile phone but for outage there is no reminder and no compensation..

I have stuck to You Telecom because their technical staff is good and has supported me with immediate attention , but not their Customer Care that is the worst is all I can say..

I had uploading problems that was resolved but last night was the worst nightmare as a cosmic poet I was choked on my own poetry..

And I blog all this on the wide net so in case if their General Manager is a poet he can read my pain by seeing the Hijdas picture that is what You Telecom has made me most of my blogging time..my eunuch voiceless sorrow and despair..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube