Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Uff Yeh Mohabbat

They fight most of the time, but Mona and Nandini both child eunuch ,love each other immensely , the pictures says it million times over and my pictures are never posed I dont use my pictures to get readership, I shoot what I see and you see what I saw..

Mona and Nandini hail from very rich affluent foter hijra family.. they have everything and more , that money can buy.
But their greatest wealth is father Gopal Haji Hijra Nayak of Najafgarh, and Babita hijra mother.

Both kids love me for a single reason , yes they love me because they are hardcore fans of Salman Khan ,the one and only Tees Mar Khan of Bollywood ..no other Khan or Khanna could ever take his place period.


Luckily Mona and Nandini are not on Facebook or I would go crazy , friends mostly girls write to me to ask Salman Khan to add them as a friend.

And I hardly meet Salman Bhai though we stay quite close by at Bandra..he stays at Band Stand I stay at the other midnight..

Mona wants to be a photographer like me I told her it wont bring in money..Nandini wants to be a film star,and I told her she would be a instant hit with her hijra claps , and as the first Hijra child artiste of India.

I hope some avid director is reading this.. I know Shekar Kapoor and Dan Boyle wont read me at this part of the morning..'

I shot a lot of pictures of their Sandal but had to abort it in the end I hate camera flash , and the pictures were looking horrible and morbid.

Marziya would love them both for sure .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube