Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mona and Nandini Eunuch Children

120,319 items / 783,521 views

With this picture I complete my Hijras at Haji Malang 2010 series at Flickr, I have thus posted 1380 hijra pictures , some are of the Hijra Bawa I will include here from Haji Malang Urus 2010 series.

Had I stayed over and shot the Sultan Shah Babas Urus at Haji Malang I would have definitely got a lot more photos but there comes a time when you have to stop.

I love these eunuch kids and there is another child beauty I shot last year Jyoti the child eunuch she was not here this time..Jyoti is a rare vulnerable fragile hijra child unlike these two , both Mona and Nandini are from rich hijra parentage but street smart you dont mess with them they have a lot of attitude and both their foster parents Gopal Haji and Babita Hijra love them dearly.

These two are the Hijra community's lucky talisman.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube