Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Uploading Problems at You Telecom Continue Unabated

Having a Cup of Tea at Agri Dhabba Malangad


I will begin my Haji Malang journey having some snacks or tea at this stall..I have been following this regimen every time I climb the mountains to reach Haji Maang.

This time I climbed Malangad barefeet..

On my return from Haji Malang I had my lunch here with a cup of tea.

I have sent a message to You Telecom regarding my unresolved Uploading problems that I copy and share with all of you..

My message sent to them last night

I was out of Mumbai for two days , and I have returned last night from a photo shoot , I tried to upload a few files to Flickr.com but I was in for a shock, my uploading problems continue unabated , you have done nothing to resolve it, the visits of your technician have borne no fruits and I doubt I can take this anymore ..

I appeal to you as an old existing customer of You Telecom to please do something about this , I cant go on whining and complaing like a dog and honestly your You Telecom Customer Care Sucks ..you know there is a problem of connectivity that affects my batch uploading but you dont want to spell it out..


I am therefore blogging my problem so someone without deaf ears on the top of the You Telecom hierarchy can listen to my plea and take action right away..

As Ever
Firoze Shakir 237303

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube