Tuesday, February 2, 2010

HIJRAS AT HAJI MALANG 2010 Dedicated to Laxmi Narayan Tripathi My Hijra Guru

114,575 items / 747,333 views

This is my new set at Flickr.com that I begin today, and this set Hijras at Haji Malang 2010 is dedicated to my Hjra Guru Laxmi Narayan the uncrowned Queen of the Hijras at Haji Malang..nobody can touch her for her dignity her grace and the way she carries herself..

This was the first time I climbed the Haji Malang Shrine a very rough terrain , barefeet and I came down barefeet too..

These are pictures shot of her Jashn a Mehfil of Hijra Nights of passion dance and delight, first I shot it in dim light as Hijra Gurus hate flash that disturbs their dance rhythm..I have shat a 14 GB card in two days I floated between the Hijras and the body piercing Rafaees and the Malangs of Haji Malang..

This is also a tribute to my well wishers friends Kumar and Abhijeet Ketkar who are my host and dont charge me a cent for lodging and boarding , they are the Hindu Khadims of Haji Malang and Sakib my florist friend from Mahim..who made this trip possible.

The person in the foreground is a rare Hijra beauty called Khushi she is different from the Khushi ..I shot last year with Kamni Hijra of Delhi at the same venue..

So I shall call this Khushi , Khushi from Mumbai , she was the toast of the mountains and the young studs that came to watch her blew a bomb showering a lot of money on her and another trans gender called Kareena Hijra...a very rare hijra beauty too..

Khushis dance will put any Bollywood choreographer to shame I can say this without hesitation , she is a born dancer , born with trinkets to match her dainty feet and has a nubile and sexy body to match..you will never know she is a hijra unless someone tells you.. she could easily be a top fashion ramp model.. she is quiet , not loud , reticent and she has the male bastion of hijra lovers by their balls.. she knows it and I know it too ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube