Monday, February 15, 2010

Laxmi Narayan Tripathi My Hijra Guru

Laxmi Narayan Tripathi is my beautiful wisdom wise eloquent erudite Hijra Guru..

We share a very profound bond , a metaphoric relationship that has stood the vagaries of Time.

We go back as good friends since over 15 years..my family loves Laxmi and she has visited my humble abode when she was last here at Bandra.

Though she has taken a solemn pledge to visit my two year old grand daughter Marziya Shakir she has never seen..

As my Moharam pictures are all posted I will clear my back log I think about 2000 hijra pictures and the Sufi Dhamal also shot at Haji Malang..I kept on hold not to hurt sensibilities of my Shia viewers.


I will this time not cross blog this lot to my Hida Eunuch blogs and will share only a few pictures at Facebook..its tough cross blogging and eats away my time and strength.

Most of the pictures of Laxmis dance recital were shot without flash , so take it as silhouette of their androgynous angst.

Than in this HIjras at Haji Malang 2010 series are pictures of Babita Hijra and Gopal Hajis sandal.

Also included are pictures of community lunch with Heena Hijda of Peela House and my re connecting with her.


Than assorted hijra pictures after the Dance Recital, these include pictures of Mumbai Hijra Khushi the most beautiful hijra created out of male flesh.


Khushi can make you wake up.. I speak of the libido and nothing else..

So sit back and enjoy only at FLICKR..

People download all my hijra stuff from my Hijda eunuch blogs or from Facebook without taking my permission or giving me a courtesy line so it is Flickr Only where my downloads are restricted.

Nothing Personal.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube