Monday, February 15, 2010

Baqar Nasser Shoots the Barefeet Blogger of Mumbai

117,821 items / 765,239 views

Baqar loves me and there is no doubt about it, and Baqar Nasser son of cinematographer late Yusuf Nasser of Africa , is an emerging talent like his elder brother Habib Nasser.

I know both the brothers since 12 years and their Mother is now my mother by default.

And mind you this not a testimony to our Friendship, Baqar is my fourth son after Asif Assad and Saif..And I am crying as I write this..yes I am poetically human..

Every time I cut myself with the Zanjir it would be Baqar,adding ointment when my wounds became diabetic sores , he would apply haldi on my feet after my sores walking the fire became unmanageable..

But the most important feature of his love for me is the pictures he shot of me while I cut my head at Ashura and at Chehlum..

He is at my beck and call and hits me in the guts when he calls me Akka meaning Master but I take it as elder brother..

And I know this is not the right platform , but any girl who marries Baqar will never have anything to feel sorry for.. Baqar Nasser is my extended family ..not by blood merely by a blood oath of my Faith and his too.


And all my pictures at 28 Safar Zainabia were shot by him...even my Chehlum pictures 2010 were shot by him.

Baqar is great friend to have and most of the time he ends up becoming your family.

And I am still crying as I write this..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube