Friday, January 8, 2010

Ya Bab Ul Murad - Door of Wishes

This is the Choti Bargah of Hazrat Abbas at Chatta Bazar near Civil Court of Hyderabad.

It was here that I first came in 2003 and made many friends , this Bargah belongs to Baqar Saab , and his sons take care of it, Akthar Bhai one of his son works in Bahrain but comes here every year for the Ashura Azadari..this is a family run Bargah.. every member pools in the help quotient..

Naqi Bhai one of Akthar Bhais brother in law takes care of the common kitchen and everyone is fed, for those who want to participate in the celebrations here there is a homely hotel to Crystal Palace..rooms starting from Rs 700, I was told.. I was deciding to move in here but than Naqi Bhai requested me to share lodgings at his house.

I felt much at home at Choti Bargah, it is not as old or historical as the main Bargah of Hazrat Abbas at Diwan Deodi...and close to this Bargah is the Hotel Charminar rooms starting from Rs 700 too..

Hyderabad Ashura is an event or at least several event to be seen from 8 Moharam onwards ..Actually on 7 Moharam there was a huge event commemorating the Mehndi of Hazrat Qasim at the Choti Bargah.. I was in the train on that day...

After my return I have shot a lot of stuff but I am not downloading it, simply because my blogs are a thread , like a story board and I dont want to break the sequence..

My feet are in bad shape, and infected too,I am treating it at home..with Bethedene. ointment.

My dear friend Habib Nasser called me today , he has made the CD of Mumbai Ashura and though I was not there , he has added a clip of mine..as I am very close to Habibs Iraqi Kama Matam..that I have shot from the day of its inception.

Uploading pictures is a very slow process at Flickr and takes time but it is more efficient than Facebook a million times over..

I used to blog my stuff and than add the link to Alpha Inventions a blog promoter and blog generator , but than I gave it up as the average views on my pictures at Flickr is 9000 per day without adding the same to Alpha Inventions ..and there is no product I am selling its my world through my eyes shot as poetry...I am a blogger and I do this as a passion without earning a dime.. and I dont begrudge those bloggers who make money...I love my country , and it is my country that I show you as a photographer synchronizing peace and harmony in its religious diversity.

I have no other agenda , I dont proselytize my Shia faith .. but yes I show it to you much better than it is shown on Wahhabi and other Shia hating sites...
Allah Ho Akbar Allah be Praised..


And I dedicate this to Mr Jethmalani Senior the only man who at least calls a spade a spade..and adds to my belief that Muslims love killing Muslims more than anyone else...and this also dedicated to the soul of departed Mr Feroze Khan who explicitly voiced this on stage in a neighboring country...about the hate and bigotry in our beliefs..

So I end this with a balm to the human soul..

Har Kaum Pukaregi Hamare Hain Hussain

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube