Monday, January 11, 2010

Mumbai Beckons

This finally ends the memories of my Hyderabad trip, having a camera I shot impulsively, street life or street scenes as I read and interpreted my way as a pedestrian poet of pain.

The only time I wore slippers was once I entered the train compartment , I had to as my feet was badly bruised , injured, my feet , my camera my will had never rested.. and I found sleep only welcomes you in her arms only in your own home..

In Hyderabad I hardly slept, things happened too fast, and thanks to my Choti Bargah friends I was always comfortable and taken good care of..

At my house this morning everybody is in deep slumber , the house majlis has taken its toll,the ladies of my house were all involved in the hospitality of the guests who had come for the majlis , packing extra food for close friends family and relatives.

The food was liked by everybody, kheema , chicken korma, rice chappati and sweet dish made of bread called Shahi Tukda..

Maulana Hasnain Karari recited one of the most thought provoking majilis on the Muslim heaven, and motherhood..

I shot a lot of pictures of my House majlis , the ladies were accommodated in my house, and the gents in my friend Teshin and Hadi Mukadams house..that has a glorious view of Bandra Reclamation.

Their house Imambada was moved everybody, beautifully decorated by their mother.

Marziya and Mehrin Mukadam had a ball before the majlis.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube