Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is Woman?

The Lady Fakir

What made her renounce life beg at Dargahs..she pierced my soul evading my man like curiosity..bawas have strong fields of energies pervading their mind space..they just block you period.

What is a woman ? born as a beggar bowl, if she is not begging from her parents than it is her husband , a woman is a beggars bowl that gives gives gives and yet never remains empty..and read this positively..I am not denigrating womanhood at all..

Was this bawa lady jilted , was she shown the door when her Muslim husband bought in a more beautiful, nubile doe eyed seductress ..Allah Knows..

Every woman is a fairy tale seldom having a happy ending.. and her Prince Charming well he is laid up with some other woman..for all you know.

Woman's final betrayal is always at the Hands of Man..

I rest my case .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube