Thursday, December 3, 2009

Unforgettable Memory Called Jimba

102,125 items / 666,514 views

This was a picture I asked a person to shoot, a picture that needs no text, animals feel love through sense of smell and Jimba knew me alright, and without trying to squeeze tears from a dry hanky I can assure you I read his mind , he was wondering over the missing presence of Marziya..

And as Kadir Bhai the owner of Jimba lives in Indra Nagar his children were slaughtering him here, though he stayed with the other brother at Bandra Bazar Road .

Jimba was well taken care of , fed kala namak or salt to clear his bowels, green leafy vegetables the works, he ate fruits , ice cream , chocolates sweets and biscuits too..

Every child at Bandra Bazar Road knew Jimba and Jimba knew all of them..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube