Thursday, December 3, 2009

Koli Girl Marziya

102,264 items / 667,504 views
Marziya is a gifted child.. very perceptive and understands her surroundings, fish smell does not bother her in the least, nor is she scared to hold a prawn or a crab or a lobster..

Ever since I moved my work place my visits here have lessened , and my red door is a thing of the past.. it was given to the bhangarwala..


Kids stalk me to shoot their pictures and I can say with emphasis that the camera is the greatest instrument of peace,,,

Sreyashi Sen
Thanks Firozebhai. Was a pleasure to meet you. Take care and all the best with the most moving work you do through your photgraphs.

This is one of the most generous comment of appreciation I got from a Facebook friend..

For me photo blogging is a holistic science that heals the wounds of the world..we become a part of that world which never existed before..

For me Facebook is not micro blogging - I write without reservation..I use Facebook as a blog site..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube