Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Me at the Dhuni of Baba Fakhr Mahim

This is perhaps the last segment of the Mahim Urus all this was shot before the Sandal of Baba Fakhruddin but I kept them on hold..I would get a lot solace peace here at this Dhuni..but I did not turn up as often I did last year ...I was busy with work and that was a good excuse.

The Nikon D 80 is a hardy camera and if a two year old can take a picture on it than any dick head can take a picture too..and this is my only surviving camera after I sold my comatose Nikon D 70 body for a mere Rs 5000/ the cops at JJ never found my Powershot G9 that was stolen from me on 9 Moharam last year..this was a gift from Dr Glenn Losack MD..


I have been invited to a Majlis at Cafe Sahil Bombay Central today 11 pm where the majlis is recited by a Sunni Maulana but my chances of making it are very bleak.. I leave on 7 Moharam to shoot Ashura out of Mumbai.. will tell you once I reach there in one piece..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube