Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Bandra Worli Sea Link Killer Car

106,882 items / 692,221 views

Parked outside the Bandra Police Station, blood splattered on the wind screen, a black shoe gives testimony to the life of Ojhas Mehta cut short by Fate ...people pass by this car some give it a glance , some wonder at its metallic mortality..I shot several frames I dont know why , perhaps because I am a street photographer and perhaps because I defy death and intrigued that it hits and runs..the flesh more than the soul it stuns..

death
where is thy sting
hopes of parents
out of this car
gone for a fling
bandra worli sea link
an armor
with a disastrous chink
made for the rich man
for the rich man is king
convenience
sometimes sorrow
it brings
death riding
on borrowed wings
dust to dust
ashes to ashes
above all things
a funereal song
the breeze sings

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube