Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Little Masseur Boy Gives Me A Foot Massage

This was shot much before the Fakhruddin Shah Baba sandal ,I had seen this masseur boy at Makhdoom Shah Babas dhuni, here at Baba Fakhr I called him to massage my tired legs and my head I paid him Rs 50 all in all.. I shot most of the pictures but those with me in the frame were shot by Sakibs 15 year old cousin..

Baba Fakhr is a peaceful place and does not have the crowds or the cops swarming down your neck, and my colorful presence always creates a crowd problem.

The cops at Makhdoom Shah Baba Dargah is more for security reasons other than anything else ..here the local guys are in control any untoward situation..the volunteers and Munna Bhai of Sangam decorators keep strict eye on strangers and their activities.. I am well known face at this Dhuni and the dargah..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube