Monday, December 7, 2009

I Have Not Received My Voters Card Yet...

103,111 items / 671,850 views

I will turn 56 this month , I am a Pucca Mumbaikar having lived in this beautiful city since I was an year old.. but sadly I do not have a Voters Card..I had submitted my form for address change but even before that me and my family did not have a voters card..My wife and son have received theirs I am still in the Queue.. Aap Katar Main hain

I saw this banner at Mahim..and it hit me hard.. how they spend money for such hoardings and yet do not give a voters card to a rather uncommon man..forget the common man he might have to wait till he too tuns 56...

Haven't you received your voters card yet
says the banner on Mahim you bet
get your card in one week
bullshit the voters card
a pain in the ass
is the hardest thing to get
when I am dead and gone
buried six feet in the ground
the Bandra postman
will bring it o my grave
with deep regret
asking for forgiveness
no sweat
better late than never
he begs my worm eaten flesh
not to bring this matter
on the internet
the system sucks
so Mr Firoze Shakir
please do not get upset
you can still
vote for change
your booth at
St Stanislaus School
please dont forget
till he sees my
nameless grave stone
that reads
Free Tibet

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube