Wednesday, December 9, 2009

You Telecom Sucks

photo courtesy Google Images

To A Stone Deaf Customer Care - You Telecom


Ever since the last incident of wires that were cut at Bandra Reclamation , your service has resumed
but it has gone from bad to worse, the net is slow , uploading is below par and even after visiting your Bandra office my woes continue..you customer care must be the worst in India..

You charge me for a service which is real real bad..why dont you guys get your act together and
activate your blank minds..existing customers have a right to some peace of mind..or is that asking too much..'

I know this mail to will bounce back so I am posting it on my blogs so you might see it if you Google Search..You Telecom Sucks.

Firoze Shakir
Photographerno1
--
www.flickr.com/photos/firozeshakir/


Hi. This is the qmail-send program at getmail.youtele.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

:
The users mailfolder is over the allowed quota (size). (#5.2.2)

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube