Friday, October 2, 2009

Fr Jude Fernandes Jai Ho

Fr Jude Fernandes
a visionary
eyes to the future
in a changing world
God Bless
giving a new direction
to his school
his school children
in the name
of progress
a bagless revolution
in the primary section
to impress
kids with heads high
in neat and clean dress
inter faith
belief in humanity
he is ready to address
without using the cane
or excessive duress
changing the student
from within
with love
a brotherly process
positive he is
I say yes
trying to remove
the chaos the confusion
of Indian education
in total mess
a jesuit
beyond
caste
color
or creed
the story
of success

available to all
for feedback
suggestions
after school
or during recess
for your child's future
readily access


I am Fr Judes fan and if he starts a girls section perhaps Marziya might join St Stanislaus after all... Marziya is my 23 month old grand daughter.

Fr Jude Fernandes
wonders each time
he sees me in my
new mystics dress
sometimes head bald
sometime in long
golden tress
the barefeet blogger
of bandra
you have rightly
guessed

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube