Wednesday, December 19, 2007

To Mr Danny Reynolds-Bandmaster


To Mr Danny Reynolds-Bandmaster


*uck you danny reynolds my fight is not with you keep your scottish ass in the kilt it looks better in there ///
you would not want someone to play it like a tabla would you.

intimidate you dont scare me at all
if you have time come scratch my left ball
living in a glass house
dont throw stones at a brick wall
what you thing is big
you dickhead might turn
out to be small
so over expose it
to your white women
this New Years Ball
with a new kilt
made from your
maid servants shawl
bowel cheek and some jowl

Mr Danny Reynolds is a poem hunter member who has been harassing me at Poem Hunter whose remarks to me have been no less than racial slurs..

Firoze Shakir Bollywoods Most Wanted Poet Of India

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube