Thursday, December 6, 2007

I DON’T NEED YOUR ATTITUDE


I DON’T NEED YOUR ATTITUDE
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

I DON’T NEED YOUR ATTITUDE

I already have my own
Mr Hogg your comments
On my duck back colored ass
I disown
I have no bone to pick with you
So *uck do leave me alone
Help your Missus with her
Domestic chores instead
Of trying to be Ivan Done Arsewlls clone
He and I have an old unsettled score
That shall continuously
Live as a drone
He and Ian Bowel dead phone
When a brown poets ass get kicked
You watch silently you
don’t open your mouth or bemoan
White man white supporter
Perhaps not a racist but
Will become one soon
A much bigger one overblown
I am not threatening you
Mr Hogg but this is not your fight
A fight against Racism in poetry
To take it single-handedly
As a photo poetry blog
I have sworn
Yes I am civil and polite
You have already
Seen and heard the
Echo of my cybernetic tone

Dear Mr Hogg
I think I understand your mindset, what you want in the forum is to be heard even though you are not seen, you want to manipulate your ratings through the forum, if I can naively put it, you are the White Messiah of the poem hunter forum your heart bleeds for the white poet, but when a brown poets ass is kicked by your friend you keep quiet..I am not a toddler, I have seen more life than you, perhaps my command over the English language is lacking in its nicety. I have words I recycle to hit my opponents. Let me remind you, nobody goes after any poet’s ass without a reason, I have taken a lot of shit I have decided not to take it anymore, whether you send your street fighters like Wilkinson, makes no effect on me.
Dont talk about moderation, you should be the first one along with Elysabeth to be thrown out of the poem hunter forum..

Good Morning, Mr Hogg

My title could have been Good Morning Mr Hogg
but I wont give you an opportunity to yelp at me.. like you do auto remote at the forum.

Hubcap Shithead

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube