Thursday, December 6, 2007

Mind you business Mr Hogg


Mind you business Mr Hogg
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy google images

Mind you business Mr Hogg
you are not the devils advocate
write your poems and remain a dead log
I am not Shakir but nemessis of Ivan
who with 1000 poems will be lying
in the morgue


I have no issue with you Mr Hogg dont provoke me, you are not my brothers keeper nor do you feed me to keep my body and soul alive.Poem hunter does not and will never belong to you...I am a member as much as you are, you are not the custodian of the Forum either, I am being civil and nice and polite too..
Any comments from you to me will not be tolerated at all..
I am not bothering you...so dont bother me..
Dont play with poetic fire you might not only burn you hands but....

Hubcap Shithead

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube