Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Buzznet Blues No Excuse


Buzznet Blues No Excuse
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

God called
His master plan
Man
To give him joy
Company
A woman
He did scan
A child later
Trouble began
Man fell in love
with a Blog Goddess
for sake of Mistaken Identity
lets call her Suzanne
from a blog fire
into a blog frying pan
beaten bruised this
picture taking man
joined Marys clan
she Mary Magdalene
to he a dwarf
Peter Pan
His camera fucked Nikon D70
The worst in Japan
Invented when the
Nikon developer
Screwed a garbage can
If you ask Ben Bell
He will say Dafur is the
Capital of Sudan
Tom
Do You Like it
Deleted me from her Heart
As he ran
Panasonic youth
Buzznet original
My dear rope trick man
Friar Tuck Yorrik Dread heading
Australian
Woolongong
picture mafia
Got rid of me through a secret plan
Funksteena Cosmos
Visiting my niece
Miss Photographerno1
Shayana Firdausovitch Shakirova
In Kazhakistan

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube